If you didn't know, were expecting again. I am 21 weeks (5 months). Today we found out that we are definitely having a GIRL!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!! I am already planning on all the redecorating I get to do in the nursery as well as all the cute girl clothes and accessories I get to buy. Any of you mother of girls let me know good places to find girl things. Brad is nervous...Girls are a whole different story than boys. He already bought her her first John Deere hat (it's pink and john deere green). I know he will look good in Pink. We are thrilled with the changes it will bring, well most of us, Ryker is still a little unsure about strawberry shortcake and princess stuff.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am so excited for you and have started your own "pink" box of things. Poor Brad . . . I know he will fall in love with her the moment he holds her and then she will only have to ask for the moon and it will be hers. Such a good dad! Box will arrive in October . . . beware!
i know i already heard it from you, but i had to comment here. I'm so excited for you!! A GIRL!! Woo Hoo!! Maybe I'll get to come see her in January (maybe)...
congradulations, I'm so jealous. I found your blog on Jennifer Nielson (Weston) blog. Your family is so cute.
Yay!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun. Ella is all girl- Molly is our bruiser. But both fun! Thanks for updating the blog! :)
Yay!! I'm so happy for you!!! Girls are very fun. I love Gymboree for clothes. Just shop their sales.
I'm glad I can finally check out your blog. For a long time I wasn't "invited" to view your blog. So...it's been fun to see your cute family.
Post a Comment