We have had three new babies born this past week. Brad's sister (Michelle) had a boy named Bronson. His brother (Greg) had a girl named Caylee, and my sister (Tiffany) had a girl named Holland. They are all so little and cute.
Caylee Nielson and Bronson Klingler- these two were born just a day apart
Ryker holding Holland Crabtree
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
3 new baby cousins
Created by Lacey at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Lacey, I love the big family picture I can't believe how fast the Nielson family is growing! How fun! Well I got your comment about that beanie I have for katelyn, well I ordered it online from etsy.com, then in the search area search the word "baby crochet headbands or baby crochet beanies" that search will give you pages and pages of results, just scroll through until your fund what you like, beware there are some cute things for little girls out there!! What Brad doesn't know won't kill him!! Good luck. Oh and what will you name your little girl?
Post a Comment