I think Halloween is right up there with Christmas for my boys favorite holiday. Costumes ideas were easy, they knew Batman and Robin were the only way to go. We had some intense pictures taking and lots of action shots. Hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Serious Superhero's and a baby Zebra
Created by Lacey at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Super Super cute!! I loved the boys costumes and yoru zebra is darling!!! What a fun weekend to have the whole Nielson family together. We're looking forward to that at Christmas.....it's been too long. Where are you guys going to be for Christmas? It would be fun to see you.
Love the action shots! What a big girl she is standing on her own. Super cute kids!
Lacey! You have an adorable family! The costumes are sweet:) I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment