I always worry that Conner will feel riped off because his birthday is 4 days after Christmas. I don't know why it bothers me every year because Conner is one of those kids that is happy about almost everything. He has such a positive outlook on life. Conner and I have always had a special relationship from the day he was born I felt a connection to him. His 1st year of life he was a calm, relaxed baby. Well the other 4 years I wouldn't describe as that. I probably have million Conner stories I could tell or that either Grama's could tell. I am usually getting stopped at church because someone wants to tell me something funny Conner said during primary. Conner is quick to give and receive love. He even tells me that he will still love me "bigger than the world" even after he gets married. Conner is full throttle in every way. I love him "bigger than the world."
We were still at Grama and Grandpa Nielson's so we celebrated Conners birthday there. I was glad he had aunts and uncles, grandparents and cousins there so make his birthday more special. He got a leapster and games for his birthday and had a snowman cake, which he loved.
On our way home for Washington (a week later), we were asking Conner if he was excited to get back to school. His face lit up and said "yes, kindergarten will be so much fun." I was confused at what he meant since he is still in preschool, and I said "yea, kindergarten will be fun after summer won't it." He then look confused and said "no, I get to go to kindergarten now because I am 5." I broke the bad news to him and he was not happy. He was quiet in the back of the pick-up for quite some time.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Conner's 5th Birthday
Created by Lacey at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
its a bummer for us cause we have to miss it so much. Happy Birthday to Conner!
Post a Comment