Conner turned 2 the end of December. He had Lightning McQueen cupcakes ( well kinda). We went sledding on his birthday. He was so worn out, that we found him passed out in the sled while it was snowing. Poor kid! He has definatley been in and out of the terrible two's for awhile. He is gaining quite a personality and has been so funny. Conner knows how to "work" his mama. He still cuddles and kisses me often. Just latley he has really enjoyed playing and pretending with Ryker, they play well most of the time.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Conner's 2nd Birthday (Just 2 months late)
Created by Lacey at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow good to see a new post and your cute little guys. I think that canoe is just right for sledding in Idaho. So funny.
Tammy
your kids have gotten so big! I miss the snow and Rexburg, and all of our friends over there! I need to get a blog, but first I need to get a camera that works! That way we can keep in touch better! Looks like you guys are doing great! Miss you!
Ashley
Omigosh!! I can't believe you posted!! That is so awesome. Now add me as one of your buddies!!
As happy as I am to see your blog and your pics it makes me sad that I don't get to be there. Hopefully I'll have kids one of these days and we can get them together.
Those little boys of yours are so cute, and I bet they are such good freinds (at times)! Thanks for the invite it will be fun to keep in touch. Cute Blog!
I love how you're covering Ryker's mouth so he won't blow out Conner's candles, classic!
Post a Comment