Everyone who knows Conner well suggests that he wear a helment at all times. He has had previosly stiches, cuts, bruises, sprained ankle, many bloddy noses and bloody lips. These pictures are from a simple rug burn. It probably would have healed quickly but Conner picked and picked at his scab. His chin looked like this for almost a month. Finally, my sister-in-law Heather suggested liquid band-aid which finally healed the nasty chin. His chin still gets bright red when it's cold outside. A couple days ago we made the boys beds into bunk beds. We have had several injuries from both boys already. I guess thats what having a boy is all about. I use to get queasy with all the blood, now that it's almost a daily occurence I've gotten tough. It makes Brad proud!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Big surprise, another injury
Created by Lacey at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
this is so sad!
Post a Comment