Since it's April and the snow hasn't completly melted, Brad hasn't started farming. It has been really nice because he took off 2 or 3 weeks and got some stuff for me done around the house. He was staring down another week of more honey do's so we packed up and headed to his parents house instead. We had such a fun week. Candice and Blake were on spring break so it was good timing. We went fishing ( well if you consider the fact that they had the poles, water and a boat- but know fishing line). That played in the sand hills, rode tractors and had a hot dog and smore roast. How can you compete with farm life. The boys were in heaven. Grandma made Ryker anything he requested. We had a wonderful time.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Trip to Grandma & Grandpa Nielson's
Created by Lacey at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lacey,
Do you look at your comments? You have the cutest boys and I miss them so much. I am so glad you post some pictures. I am also glad they had such a good tme at the farm. See you soon.
Love,
Mom
What fun pictures, looks like you guys had a great time at the farm. Your little guys are so handsome, I am sure Rick and Lana just loved to have you!
Hey thanks for the heads up so we could come out and see you guys while you were here. Next time.
Post a Comment