Doesn't Ryker look thrilled to be all dressed up. The past couple months Ryker has become very paticular about what he wears. He thinks if his jeans have holes in them that he is cool. He is constantly saying "Mom, I don't like that, it doesn't make me look cool." How does a 4 year old know anything about being "cool?" At a young age he would tell me if he liked what I was wearing or not. He notices when I get my hair colored or cut. I thought I would always be able to pick out his clothes and dress him how I would like, boy was I wrong. I still win when it comes to church or anything I don't want him looking like a homeless child for, but this is the look I usually get. Aren't my boys handsome!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Easter Sunday
Created by Lacey at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh- we miss your boys! Jacey has SUCH a crush on Ryker and really looks forward to their phone conversations. She decided for awhile that if she really couldn't marry Ryker, than maybe Grandpa would do. When we broke it to her that Grandpa was already taken, she said, "Well, I'd rather marry Ryker anyways."
those turkeys!! They are the most handsome boys around!!
Post a Comment