1st -Conner can ride his bike with no training wheels. Brad took them off on Memorial Day and gave him a push and off he went. He is so proud of himself and so are we.
2nd -Brynlee can roll over from her back to her tummy. She was rolling over from her tummy to back a couple months ago, so now she rolls all over the place. (Please excuse the background fighting.)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
2 Milestones
Created by Lacey at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
they grow up so fast
Way to go Connar & Brynlee. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Crazy!! That's fun you went to the circus. I'm nervous you say you're in training with 3-I still can't figure out 1!
she is sooo cute. and can you please tell her to not get bigger??? she's growing up way too fast. your boys are adorable as always. i want blue! nope, can't have it. lol.
Conner is a crack up! I love how he asked you where he was going. That's pretty impressive that Brynlee can roll both ways! She's a quick one, or else my kids are slow. Either way it's awesome.
Post a Comment