My two sisters and sister-in-law and all our kids went to the circus. Ryker was very entertained the whole time, Conner loved the bike jumping and motorcycle tricks. Brynlee and I were glad when it was over. It lasted two and a half hours. I am still a mom in training when it comes to taking all three kids somewhere crowded. We did have fun and saw lots of cool things INCLUDING a trapezze guy falling off his rope upside down from 40 ft up. Well it actually wasn't cool he ended up leaving in an ambulance. I read the next day in the paper that he was released that night and is ok. All in all it was fun and we will do it again next year!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Circus came to town
Created by Lacey at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment