I never post anything about Brad and I rarely I have pictures of him either. This year we were able to snag a few of him planting potatoes.
This time of year is always a little hard. I think I have to get back into the farming mode for the year and sometimes it takes me a couple weeks. The hours are long and Brad usually loses 5 pounds and comes home very dirty. I'm so glad he loves what he does and works so hard for our family. It is so nice to live the farm life, we love it!
planting has been over for a couple weeks now I'm just a little slow.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Planting is OVER!!!
Created by Lacey at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Love the picture! He looks thirlled!
"She thinks my tractor's SEXY... it really turn her on..." OH... I LOVE IT... You guys are the cutest!!! :-)
I'm still laughing and how dirty Brad is. You're one tough woman to be a farmers wife. :) No, I think the lifestyle is awesome and I agree with the other comment....farmers are just cute.
YEAH for you!!! you get your husband back, even for a little while. I love the covered in dirt picture, always amazes me how dirty he gets. Have fun cleaning your shower. : )
It's great to see your kids, Lacey! Little Brynlee is adorable and the boys are too cute. You're doin' a good job, mom.
You must live in Idaho :)
My kids are always so excited when we take them to the spud sellars in October.
He let you put THAT picture on your blog??? I have seen him that dirty but at least we know he cleans up good!! Pretty handsome guy under there! I am glad he gets to come home for awhile and enjoy his family because I know that's his favorite thing to do. I am sure he needs a little Conner time.
Post a Comment