Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Latest


Brynlee dressed up for church. I took her to mutual with me the other night in her pj's and a lady was shocked she wasn't in a dress. Sorry- she has too many cute dresses!

The neighbor girls were having a free garage sale. Of course most of it was weird odds and ends that the boys had to have. Conner walked in the door with this hat on and said, "Hey mom, let's PARTY! What a funny kid.

Ryker is the Fair Announcer in his play at school so he wore his suit to school. As soon as he walked in the door I asked him how the play went(we are going to the evening performance tonight). He said it went well but some girl at school told him he looked real nice in his suit and that she thinks she is in love. Ryker replied- thats a weird girl!_

5 comments:

joanna said...

I'm so glad we can relate to each other- because Jeff has been working late too and I need to try your idea with date night w/ 2 boys! Your boys are darling-I love conner in that hat, so funny.

Tiffany said...

Ok I totally dig Conner's pimp hat, made me laugh.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

love the pics! your kids are so cute! also, love date night. i need kids...

Courtney Alldredge said...

Tiff's right that is a total pimp hat Conner has on. Ryker does look handsome, I don't blame that weird girl for being in love with Ryks. Tell him he will be fightin them off his whole life! Brynlee is a doll as always, maybe I do want another girl next so I can share her sooooo cute clothes!

Lolo said...

Lacey, your kids really are so adorable! :) I see you so much in your girl. She is sweet and your boys are cute - you just might have to fight off those girls! I hope you guys are doing well...
PS- will you pass my email along to Alea? (sorry, and thanks)
lolocaley@yahoo.com