Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tea Party

Ryker invited me to a tea party in his Kindergarten class last Friday. We had a great time together. He sat me at a table and gave me a flower and got us some punch and cookies. The teacher then read the childrens mothers day cards and had us guess which one was our kid. It was very cute! I enjoyed spending sometime with just Ryker.
Ryker singing a "Thank-You song"

At the Tea Party

My Mother's Day card & picture of me. Ryker has always been very observant. He notices how I wear my hair!

3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

THat is super cute. I can't believe though he's getting so big. What a great idea to do with the kids at school. Some day when I go back I'll have to remember that one.

Tasha said...

So, so cute! I love how he says your favorite thing to do is run on the tread mill...It must be your favorite thing or why would you do it instead of always playing with him!(: Your kids are darling.

Courtney Alldredge said...

Ryks is such a stud and it is so obvious how much he loves his mommy! Didn't look like he was doing too much singing in that picture, just making a very classic Ryker face!