Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Date with 2 good lookin boys

Yes it's true, I had a date with two of the most handsome, funny and busy boys I know. Brad has been busy farming so Ryker, Conner and I had a date night a few weeks ago. We had been talking and planning it through out the week so when Friday finally came they couldn't wait. It was nice for me too, Brad hasn't been getting home until 9 or 10 so I needed something to break up the time. Anyways by 4:30pm they were begging to get in there jammies and get the party started. I wasn't brave enough to take them anywhere for dinner, so I made pizza dough and we each made our own individual pizza's and rented BOLT. We had our pizza's made and the movie going by 5:30pm. It was lots of fun! I think I will do this once a month with them, I may switch up the food and activity every once in awhile. Our next is planned for Friday, any suggestions on a good movie?


1 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

That's so fun. Soak it in while they still enjoy dates with their mom. Are they into board games at all? It would be fun to do a game night with them.