Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter pictures

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. The commercial side of it was fun because the boys enjoy doing the egg hunts and coloring the eggs. It was the first year they really got in to it. I also really enjoyed Sunday and thinking and talking about the Resurrection. What a pointless life we would be living with out it. Brad was able to attend church with us on Sunday and I think that is one reason I really enjoyed it. He actually has a break from the college for the summer. Anyways the kids looked cute and my little babe can wear little piggies in her hair. So cute!


3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Honestly could your family be any cuter? I could believe Conner's scares either! What a total dare devil!

Tiffany said...

Super cute dress!!! and those piggies are adorable.

Juliette said...

What a cute bunch! I love Brynlee's dress, she is such a doll!