Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sillito Family Reunion

Life has been busy. The good busy. My parents and two brothers and families came a couple weeks ago to play for a couple weeks. I don't think I express my gratitude for them enough. So Thank-you for coming all the way to Rexburg. We have a hard time leaving the farm this time of year so I was so nice of everyone to come here to us. It does help that my two sister and families are here as well. Well I won't list all the activities we did, because there were many- Ross park, bon fires, swimming at lakes and ect. I loved watching my kids interact with all the cousins. Such good memories were made. It made me realize how much I missed out on growing up with cousins. My kids are so lucky to have lots of cousins in the same town and neighboring ones. I am grateful that we all want to get togther and see eachother. I fear that things will be changing though. My sister will probably move soon and what a sad day that will be. We will miss them. For now we will enjoy the time we still have. Anyways here are some pictures of the week.

Taylee and Brynlee

Ryker and Jacey- yes they are clothed (in swimsuits)

Family picnic at Mesa Falls


kids playing at Egin Lake






Bear World






Bon Fire at the pond





Ross Park




Ranger rides around the farm





My parents and all my sibling and spouses went to dinner at out to play mini golf-good times.

1 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Wow what a cute group of kids. It looks like you had LOTS of events and activities. How fun!