How can you already be 6 months old! I love and hate it at the same time. I love watching you grow and reach new milestones but hate the fact that soon you will not be a baby any more! Well there is nothing I can do about it now but enjoy it! Way to go Brynlee!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Way to go Baby Girl!
Created by Lacey at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
um, okay...do you have the cutest little girl ever or what? she is so cute! and who taught her to crawl so soon!? she was supposed to stay little until i got to meet her! gosh she is sooooo cute! you are going to have your hands full with those kids! all adorable! love you guys!
What beautiful brown eyes she has! I can't believe she's crawling so well at 6 months.
I really can't believe she is crawling already. SHe is absolutely darling!!!
Post a Comment