Today your 30! I hope you know how much we love you! In fear of embarrassing you, I will keep this simple. We are so lucky to have you as a Dad and Husband! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday! Thanks for taking such good care of us.
A few Birthday wishes from the ones who idolize you the most
Here are a few fun fact about Brad
-He is very proud of his children and thinks that they are the smartest and most wonderful people
-Ryker and Conner open car, church, grocery store doors for me because there daddy taught them too.
-He would rather be home with his family than doing anything else.
-Loves to ride his motorcycle and still has some teenager in him when it comes to jumping it.
-Is shy
-The hardest worker I know
-Loves to farm and be in the field and sunshine
-Sometimes gets mistaken as an Indian because he gets so dark in the summer
-Knows almost every country song on the radio
-Has the best memory.
-Is very dedicated to the farm, his family and the Lord
Friday, July 10, 2009
Happy Birthday Bradley Dean
Created by Lacey at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
happy birthday brad! we hope your day is great and hope you get to celebrate a little besides just farming. (conner cracks me up on his video)
that pond that you guys have been working on is awesome, looks like a ton of fun. brynlee is sooo grown up, she's adorable.
joanna
Happy Birthday to your hubby! what a great guy to teach his boys those great qualities, not only for you as mom but someday for a special girl
I loved the videos. So cute! Happy Birthday Brad!!!!
Happy Birthday Brad! I think we can add to the list that you are generous and kind and someone we always know will be there if we need you. Hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Brad. We love you because you love and take good care of some of our favorite people. Such a great dad! Hope you have some time to have some fun . . . . sounds like you are wanted at the pond. Loved the viedos!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment