Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Conner, Brynlee and I all had the flu earlier that week and was over it in time for the feast. Dave, Alea and Avery as well as Justin, Michelle, Kensi and Bronson joined us for dinner. No pictures were taken. After some serious shopping for me Friday morning, Brad and I and the kids headed to Salt Lake City to Greg and Brooke's house. Grandma, Grandpa and Blake were there Friday so we hung out and enjoyed being together. We stayed until Sunday. It was a quick trip but lots of fun. Thanks for having us Greg and Brooke, I am sure your house is much quieter now.

After church we took the kids to the conference center. I hope Ryker can remember the experiences he had there.

Waiting in the cold as Mom takes a picture

No one knew where the kids were?

And they found my camera

Brad and I are building a new house, we hoped to go a little bigger but money was tight(Just Kidding). This is actually the "Stamp'n Up" lady's house that is up the road from Greg and Brooke's. I couldn't get over the size.

The Boys

Brynlee surviving the chaos

The boys looking at the fish at Cabella's, fun store!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Seriously! You're building a house?!!!
I'd take the Stamp'n Up ladies house, you bet.

Candace and Brian said...

What a fun trip!!! I keep laughing at Macy's picture. I didn't know she had it in her. :) Next time come 3 more hours and visit us.

Candace and Brian said...

So I just got your CHristmas card....is it seriously possible to look that good after 3 kids? You're my hero!