Friday, July 9, 2010

My Strawberry Patch




I am not one to brag, but I have to about these strawberries. They are red all the way through, instead of those white centered ones at the store and so juicy and yummy! I seriously get excited everytime I walk by my patch. This year they are producing more than ever. I am not a very good gardener, just ask my tomatoes. Brad helps take care of the "real garden" on the farm and so my focus is my strawberries. Looks like being a farmers wife has paid off!

4 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

You have every right to brag about those beauties! They look amazing!

Tiffany said...

They were so yummy!!! I am jealous, I'd love a strawberry patch. Not that it would have any chance with Wei around. : )

Emily said...

OH MY!!! I'm sooo jealous! Way to go Lacy! Those are awesome!!! Why didn't you tell me you were coming to Utah!?!? I would have loved to meet up with you! NExt time... let me know!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

oh my gosh! so jealous! I have two strawberry and two tomato plants! i would die for a patch! i got two tomatoes this year and about 12 strawberries that the crows didn't get to! you are so lucky!