Friday, August 13, 2010

The annual summer visit

I don't have it in me to document (I will probably regret that later) everything we did when my parents came a couple weeks ago. I will say we spent a lot of time together and did do a lot of fun thing like riding the alpine slide in Jackson Hole, riding motorcycles and rangers, swimming, movies and of course eating. It was nice to be together especially since Tiff and kids will probably we leaving soon. I think because I was in the mist of a root canal which caused an infection, which caused major pain, I didn't feel that great while they were here. It still was fun nonetheless. Grandma and Grandpa spoiled the kids rotten and they love it. I hope next year my brothers and there families will come too.

Miss Brynlee and Brad didn't come with us to jackson due to watching chemical on the farm. What a nice daddy to keep the baby.




We went on a little ride around the farm. I love this spot where you can see the temple.

Brad-never can stop farming

Grandpa riding my motorcycle


Ryker driving Brad and Bryn around. We went up some pretty steep hill and Ryker drove like a pro, he is a good little driver!

Rigby Lake
Conner plays hard then crashes


What a GOOF! I used to get so embarressed by my DAD now he just make me laugh!



Tiff and Holland on the chairlift, this pic belongs with the alpine slide

BBQ and fire at the Pond
Conner did fall in all clothed.






2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't want to even start to think about how much I'm going to miss doing this every year. You guys are such a blessing to us. Oh and that chair lift picture is mom and Ellie.

Candace and Brian said...

What a fun time to be with your family. Sorry you weren't feeling well. Hopefully you got over it.