Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween and Ryker's lost teeth

We had a very fun Halloween with the kids. I know they have been looking forward to the day all month. Both Ryker and Conner had a hard time deciding what they really wanted to be. Ryker finally decided to be a Vampire, but wanted no blood or paint on his face. Conner on the other hand, changed his mind at least everyday. I was pulling for him to be a football player. He already has the build and i knew he would look adorable. I had him convinced for a couple days then it was iron man, power rangers, and incredible hulk. A week or so before Halloween he had gotten in trouble and was spending some time in the "naughty spot," he had been sitting there for awhile and then said "hey mom I will be a football player for Halloween if you let me out of the naughty spot." I did let him out and guess what he was for Halloween.....A Power Ranger. He won. Brynlee was a adorable Lady bug. She absolutely loved her costume that she borrowed from cousin Taylee. She kept running to the mirror to check herself out. She loved the glitter and make-up and all the fuss the boys and dad made over her. Dad took them all out trick-or-treating while I stayed back to pass out candy. So fun. We did make a run over to Tiff's so the cousins could all see each other.






Ryker has also been wiggling his bottom two teeth for almost a month now. They finally fell out, One on Tuesday morning before school and the other Wednesday at school. He isn't really sold on the tooth fairy. He won't deny that there is one but I know he has been having his doubts. Oh well!

1 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Your kids are darling. That makes me smile about Ryker and the tooth fairy. Shows how smart he is.