Last night for FHE, the Alldredges and us went to the straw maze. Conner, Ryker and Taylee thought they could just run through it and find there way around. A few times I was certain we had lost Conner. The child really does need a leash in places like this. Conner is very curious and has to touch everything he passes. I know he is learning, but sometimes its hard to be patient and remember that. I felt like I was a broken record saying "This is a maze, you can get lost so don't run too far ahead of us." Next thing I know all four adults are searching for the kids. ( I do have to say they all got lost here and there, it wasn't just Conner, but he seemed to be lost the most!)We did have fun though! The kids wanted to go through many times so the dads took the them through once more. Afterwards we came back to our house and enjoyed hot cocoa and doughnuts. What a perfect fall activity.
I also have failed to document Conner's 1st day of preschool pictures. He can't help but make funny faces. What a stud!
Brad also surprised me one day with flowers and a gift. It was during the thick of things on the farm and I had been a little overwhelmed at home. Even though I know he has a ton on his plate I really appreciate him noticing my frustrations. (Harvest is over now, hooray!)
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Conner come back!!!!
Created by Lacey at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kyler had a leash. haha, We are in football season so my days are long and I watch my grand daughter M to F most of the time. so I hear ya
What an awesome husband! I love COnner's personality. It's hilarious. We're headed to the maze next weekend. I love fall!!!
Post a Comment