Sunday, September 19, 2010

Family Pictures=WORK

Brad and I walked away from our 2 hour session of family picture taking, positively sure no pictures turned out. We both were hot and a little frustrated that no one could hold still for more than a second and never at the same time. Really, did we just pay someone to take weird faces of Conner? Not to mention Conner's gash from stitches was still pretty red and Brynlee had a black eye and a gash under her eye. I think I forget every year how hard finding clothes that all work together, getting everyone ready and out the door, and keeping everyone clean is for us. I have all these grand ideas about how great my pictures will be. Then hoping at least one will turn out. BUT to my surprise our pictures turned out GREAT!!!! Well the pictures of the kids did for sure. I loved the 1st place we went too, but the wind was blowing so hard we didn't last long there. I may have to ask her to take a few more family pictures for us. Overall I am happy with them. It is amazing how clean and perfect Conner's face looks. I didn't really notice until I saw the "outtakes" of Conner. Even though we had to constantly ask Conner to just look normal, I had to laugh (weeks later, after I forgot that day) at all the funny pictures she got of him. It is just the stage of life we are in. Ryker was great BUT he is also 7. Conner was hard BUT he is 4. Brynlee was impossible BUT she is 1! Thanks to Lynne Clark for being SOOOO patient and being a great photographer and editer!


















TRIBUTE to CONNER








8 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Seriously, what a beautiful family. They turned out wonderful but I had laugh.....we just went through that pain too! By the way...you still are one hot mama!!

Kiley said...

Love the tribute to Conner. Funny kid. Great pictures. You and Brad still look great.

belinda said...

You have to laugh. Conner just can't help being such a hoot! Ryker is so handsome and Brynlee such a doll!! Nice to have pictures because memories fade. You are a beautiful family. Good job getting everyone looking so great!

Kelli said...

you forgot to say that you are beautiful, because you are! great pics

Countrylivn' said...

Too cute! What funny boys! they remind me of their dad and uncles! Good for you sticking through and getting them done.... until next year!!

Juliette said...

Your pictures turned out so good! I love them all, especially the tribute to Connor, he really is darling!

tonyandalli said...

Lynne Clark used to be our go-to photog too! She really is a sweet person; super mellow with the kids and my worst whiner- Tony.
How is it you are so darn cute? Tell me all your secrets. I want to be cute too!

Hope that your little Connor's hurtie heals well. Lauren had one a few weeks ago and I'm amazed how much better it looks! I thought she would have that red gash forever!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

so cute! i can't believe that is conner...i for sure thought ryker had shrunk or something! he is so big! really good pics, although brad could stand to smile! :) what is with guys and not smiling?