Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ryker's 7th Birthday








I LOVE these pictures of him. He was and still is a very happy person. Ryker was a very busy baby, always on the move and walked at 9 months. He has brought so much love and happiness into our home. We love his leadership and kind heart, his ability to nurture and take care of his brother and sister. He is very smart and remembers everything. He is daring and because of it had received staples and stitches on numerous occasions. In most of these pictures he has some sort of gash in his head. I love him to pieces and am so grateful his strong personality came to our home. We love you ryker and hope your 7th Birthday was wonderful.


For the Birthday this year he hung out with our family. On Monday we did go bowling. Wednesday morning he woke everyone up and was rushing everyone downstairs to open his presents. He mostly got legos- lots and lots of legos that we have all been working on all week. He got a Batman costume and his favorite- a pocket knife (which he was certain he could bring to school to show his friends, luckily his mom is smarter than that.)Conner, Brynlee and I brought oreos and milk to dunk for his class. He even showed them the proper way to dunk a oreo. Because if you didn't know there is a right way to dunk cookies, just ask any Nielson boy! After school a couple friends showed up to help put the legos together and we had pizza. Brad spent most of the evening helping him finish a couple lego army trucks. He had a great day! Tomorrow family will come for cake and ice-cream. ( so i will post those pictures later)






3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Happy Birthday Ryker. What a cute little guy!

The Sillito Family said...

Who would've thought 7 years would go so fast! Happy Birthday Ryker!

belinda said...

I remember each stage of those pictures and I think he is such a handsome boy and I am sure I am not prejudiced at all, he really is going to be one the girls will chase. He is a good boy! I love you Rykes.