This last Monday our family as well as some friends went to a live Nativity here in Rexburg. We watched families act out the story of Christ's birth with singing and live animals. I think the program maybe lasted ten minutes. It was perfect. The kids really enjoyed it. I think we will try do it every year. It is a good reminder not only for my children but for me the reason of Christmas. Brynlee loved the cows and went up to pet the sheep afterwards. This family puts on the nativity for free every year and also provides hot cocoa and doughnuts for everyone who comes. I am glad my friend Tara invited our family to come along. I am grateful this Christmas for all of our wonderful family and friends and most importantly for our Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas!
Friday, December 17, 2010
Fun Christmas FHE
Created by Lacey at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment