I feel like there have been many fun things happening around here. I want to blog them all to remember. I know that is unrealistic so I will list a few favorites lately.
Ryker received his bobcat. Scouts is strange to me and I still have lots to learn. With 4 boys I will be a pro in the end. He also had his space wood derby that night. His is the rocket that is green, yellow and black. (the colors of john Deere)
Conner had a kindergarten circus. The teacher assigned the kids what they were going to be. I kept asking him if he knew what he was yet or what he was hoping to be. He said I don't care, as long as I'm not a clown. Of course he was assigned to be a clown. Good thing he is a good sport about almost everything. He was a FINE clown.
Brynlee loves make-up. Funny girl can put mascara on all by herself without getting it all over her eyes. What gorgeous lashes she has! My bathroom door is locked from now on.
Kessler and Kolby (there kinda lumped into one) As babies they do they same stuff mostly. I will say Kolby is more busy. Loves to roll all over the place and stand and bounce on your lap. Kessler can also roll over but is content not too. He is more relaxed and observes his crazy brother. Which results in more chub than Kolby. Both make lots of noises and have mastered grabbing toys and sucking on them. They both love the bath and splashing with there feet, usually they take one together. They love to eat baby food and be on the floor getting attention from everyone. They for the most part take good naps. It's funny how when one cries the other is not bothered, but sleeps through it. 6 months old and getting cuter every day.
Fun Easter egg hunt with cousins. Taylee came, it will be her last with us since they are moving in a little over a month ( I can't get in to that now or I will break into tears). Maci and Caylee also were in town and came over to see us so they got to join in the fun!
Tiffany and her kids drove from Las Vegas for spring break. The kids had so much fun. Quinten and Weiland spent the night. We also went to Idaho falls to the dinosaur museum. That was my 1st outing with all 5 kids. We did really good!
The boys dressed up in costumes, stole my phone and took some serious action shots. They also made a video of themselves.
Monday, April 9, 2012
A few fun things
Created by Lacey at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The flying dino looks like it's getting Ryker (is that Ryker?)
Holy cow your kids are getting so big. You have to be one busy Mama! I LOVE the newbornish pics below. So sweet.
Post a Comment