Thursday, March 1, 2012

4 months too late











I had such good intentions to take newborn pictures of these babies, but I procrastinated and didn't have the energy to think about doing it. Well 4(almost 5)months later it finally happened. The photographer really recommended I wait a few months until they were sitting up. But I knew myself better than to put it off any longer. Although there little bodies couldn't be positioned just right and they were awake for almost all of it I am sure glad I finally got some of these handsome little dudes. Just love them to pieces.

4 comments:

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

So handsome!! They are getting so chubby!! I love it.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Those are so fun! What handsome boys!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

oh my! I can't see a lot of sillito in your oldest two boys, but Brynlee and the twins...YES, those are Sillito babies! I love it!

Jenny said...

Lacey your baby boys are adorable!! Cute pictures!