I knew this week would finally come. It was a week of emotion and exhaustion. Me being the smart mom I am, decided to switch formula on them that someone gave me. Formula is so expensive and go through it like water around here, so free formula wasn't going to go to waste. You think these babies being # 4 and 5 I would know better than to do that. They were mad at me for a couple of days with tummy aches. I have held it together pretty good since they were born and just had a rough couple of days. I am not depressed or anything, I promise! Anyways the reason for this post is that both my mom and Lana sent me the sweetest most thoughtful cards this week. I am sure they were both inspired. It is nice to know someone is thinking and praying for you daily, I need it. Thank you both for loving me and giving me words of encouragement when I need it the most.
Friday, January 27, 2012
The Best MOMS
Created by Lacey at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Moms are the best. I'm so grateful mine is intune as often as she is! Glad BOTH of your moms listen to you enough and show their love in times of need.
You are super momma! I'm sorry you had a rough week!! Those rolls on the boys are so dang cute though!! I love that chub. Love you. I hope things go better this week!
They are getting so big! Your cute Brynlee sounds a lot like my Audrey. Don't know what I'd do without her!
Post a Comment