My sweet boy turned 6 way back in December. I always feel like Conner birthday gets overshadowed a bit because it is 4 days after Christmas. He is such an easy kid to please thank goodness. Conner and I were close in heaven I'm sure. I have always felt close to him since the moment I had him. Conner loves to play with Ryker. He thinks Ryker is the best. Conner loves kindergarten and is doing really well on reading and math. He tries really hard to do what is right. He gives the best talks in primary and makes Brad and I smile all the time. We love our Conner Boy!
For his birthday he invited his friend Henry and cousin Taylee as well as ryker and Brynlee and went to the Craze. We played mini golf and laser tag. He had a soccer ball birthday cake.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Conner turns 6
Created by Lacey at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love how close you are to him. That's so sweet to have that relationship with your son! What a fun party for him.
Post a Comment