How can I have two new babies when I feel like Brynlee was just my baby. I am so grateful Brynlee was sent to our house. I needed a daughter! She is my little shadow all day long. You can find her at the counter watching me make any meal, on the counter in the bathroom watching me do my make-up ( and begging for some the whole time), at my side helping with the twins and snuggling me on the couch. She loves to talk all day long. She is always singing and dancing around or dressing up in princess clothes or any other outfit she has picked out. I think she changes her clothes at least 3 times a day. She has an imaginary friend named Golga, and Golga is usually in the naughty spot for saying bad words. She loves to look at her self in the mirror and call her self the style girl. She walks around the house after getting dressed and her hair done looking for Brad and her older brothers to tell her how cute she is. We love her spunk and sweetness. I am SO HAPPY I have her!
Her birthday was a bit of a let down ( for me). It came when I couldn't do much for her. We did however sing to her many times, had pizza at her request and opened lots of fun presents. Happy Birthday Sissy!
Friday, January 27, 2012
Brynlee is 3
Created by Lacey at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She's adorable!!!
Post a Comment