Christmas is already over? I tried really hard this month to cram in as much Christmas festivities that I could. I feel like I am constantly reevaluating what I want to do and what I can realistically do with new babies. We made Christmas treats, did a secret Santa kind of a thing and made gingerbread houses. It was all a lot of fun and am glad we got through it all. Christmas eve was spent at Courtney and Aaron's. We made the gingerbread houses, ate dinner, acted out the nativity and sang Christmas songs. Christmas morning Brad and I were up with the twins around 5am and waited for the others to wake up. No one got up until 7am. The opened there stockings had cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate and got ready for 9am church. Our sacrament meeting was fantastic. We came home opened gifts and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon together. Aaron and Court and fam came over for dinner. Poor Courtney felt sick so spent the time on the couch trying not to throw up. I felt so bad for her, we had the best dinner, Prime rib, ribs, shrimp, loaded mashed potatoes, creamed corn, salad and the best chocolate cheesecake. We sent her home with leftovers. It was a wonderful Christmas and even more wonderful with Kessler and Kolby.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Christmas
Created by Lacey at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks great! The babes are getting so big!
Yeah! Love it!
Post a Comment