Both Boys are doing well. Just thought I would share a few pictures of them. I don't have time for much these days. The twins give me enough time to put in a load of laundry or do dishes but nothing extra. As soon as I sit down to the computer one starts crying. Right now Ryker is holding Kolby so I can type. So I will just say life is busy and we are happy.
Ready for church (it took us 3 hrs the 1st week I brought them to get all 7 of us ready and out the door. We have improved we are now down to 2 hrs and that was me by myself getting all 5 ready while Brad was at meetings. I was very proud of myself.)
Don't they look thrilled when Brynlee shows up :)
Ryker and Conner are my other set of hands during the day. They have gotten really good at feeding and burping.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
More of the Babies
Created by Lacey at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They already look so big!! I love their faces when brynlee is holding/kissing them. They are adorable!! Good job on getting everyone ready in 2 hours. It still takes us that long and you have almost twice as many to get ready! Your kids costumes are cute!!
Oh man I can't even imagine how busy you are. I'm impressed you have time for dishes. :) Your kids are so cute. Each and every one of them. Brian and I got a good laugh at Brynlee's kisses. Hope each and every outing (church included) gets easier.
Brynlee is cute. Dallie is the same way, but I don't always feel like she's so cute when she has a snotty nose and cough and she's trying to kiss the baby. That's nice that your big boys are such good helpers. It looks like you are doing an amazing job, I can't imagine how difficult it has to be. Good luck and good job.
I never had any doubt you could handle this, you are amazing, always have been! I know that doesn't mean it isn't hard, but that just says all the more about you. They look like twins in that first picture, more and more alike as they get older. Love ya!
out of everyone in the WORLD, You would be the one to be able to do it. YOU GO GIRL! dont forget to try for that shower a few times a week. haha. ISnt that the hardest when you have little ones. They always cry when I finally got in the shower and I cant imagine with two.
Congratulations, Lacey & Brad! The boys are beautiful. I'll bet they are a lot of work... but oh so worth it. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment