I have seen those two words together before I swear? 5 years ago Conner had stitches on Halloween night. This time is wasn't one of my kids with the stitches (shocker, I know) it was Brad. He was doing something with a gun and came home a little bloody. Our deductible was met for the year so no big deal. The doctor told him he would write him a note saying he didn't have to wake up at night with the twins due to his injury. Brad is too nice not to help me though.
Halloween was something Brad and I had to force ourselves to enjoy for the kids. Life has been a little hectic that I didn't plan much for the holiday. Good thing about kids is they make every holiday fun. We did squeeze in time to carve pumpkins for FHE. Ryker carved his on his own this year and was a very proud Boy Scout. Conner had his carved like Iron Man and Brynlee just a fun face. Costumes this year were pretty easy. Ryker was a werewolf ( he designed his own costume and loved how he looked), Conner was Iron Man and Brynlee was a ladybug. Brad took Brynlee trick or treating, The neighbor girls took Conner and Taylee and Ryker went with friends. The kids had a great Halloween!
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Halloween and stitches
Created by Lacey at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment