Some days it feels as if life is flying past other days it seems like 7pm does not come soon enough. It is crazy that the twins are now 10 1/2 months old. I feel bad that I have not documented the babies like I wanted and had good intentions to do. They keep me very busy. We are finally feeling some control and order at home. It helps that Ryker and Conner started school, so we now have a good schedule and the babies are learning to go out in public for 30 minutes or so.
I have appreciated help from neighbors, friends and Brad but feel empowered when I can do it myself.
Kolby is a quick little learner. He has mastered the "more" sign for more food or whatever. He sat up 1st, crawled 1st, climbed the stairs 1st. he is standing, but gets nervous and sits down. I do think it is because he is smaller than Kessler so it was easier to support his weight and move better. He also gives the best kisses when he is in the mood. He has the best gut laugh and loves to crawl over the top of Kessler and play with him. He lights up when he sees him.
Kessler is a chunk, he has the softest skin ever and sucks his thumb all day. He is a sweet little guy. Kessler has always been the better sleeper and more content one from day 1. Oddly enough he was the 1st to stand on his own and has taken a few steps. I think he may walk before Kolby. Kessler trusts you completely, he will just fall over if your by him and expect you to catch him. He scrunches his little nose and makes the funniest noises at you, it is so cute. If you ask Kessler if he wants more and he is full he always shakes his head "no." In fact when I tell Kolby no-no Kessler shakes his head at him.
They love being in there room alone just talking and laughing at each other. I usually leave them in there crib for 15-30 minutes after they wake up because they are having fun. Just this last week they have been really playing with each other. They love to play in the curtains and make each other laugh. It is very fun to watch. The older kids have nick names for them, Kolby's is Kolbster and Kessler's is Kess-man. They are becoming more and more fun everyday as well as making more and more messes every day. I wonder on a daily basis how Heavenly Father thought I could do this, but I'm doing it!
Thursday, August 23, 2012
10 months
Created by Lacey at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OOOHHHH, I miss them (all of them) and he knew you could do it because you are Super Woman!!!! Love you!
glad you posted some pics of those guys! now you need an updated family pic! i miss you. i wonder how any of us can do it sometimes...let alone FIVE kids! i'm overwhelmed with one on the way!
Post a Comment