Yesterday Kessler and Kolby turned one. I really can't believe it happened and we made it. I love these boys to pieces and have really enjoyed watching there own personalities develop. They make us all laugh on a daily basis. It is still a circus at our house but a much more enjoyable and manageable circus then last year. I am so glad I get to experience the special bond these two brothers have with one another! Life is brighter!
Friday, October 12, 2012
The Twiners are 1
Created by Lacey at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They both look a lot like Brad, but then in the next picture they look totally different! Im glad you have all survived the first year! They look like happy busy boys!
That went really fast. Hooray for you for surviving the first year. I can only imagine how crazy and difficult it must have been. I can't wait to see them in person...any plans for WA during the holidays? Happy birthday to Kolby & Kessler!
Post a Comment