Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Family Pictures 2012
Anyone with kids knows exactly how our family pictures went this year. I am so happy with all of them and so happy we are done for another year! These pictures really do show all my kids personalities so well, I know I am there mom and am extremely partial, but... what handsome boys I have and such an adorable daughter, love them all!
Created by Lacey at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















9 comments:
Such a cute family! Love the pics. It looks like your place is crazy busy. Can't believe how big the twins are. Brynlee sounds like quite the cutie. How fun!
Pictures are so much work but definately worth the hassle, yours turned out fantastic!
they are cute kids. And their momma is smokin' even after having twins. Love your shirt
Could you all be any cuter? I wish we could freeze time because I can't believe how fast they are all growing up!
These pictures turned out amazing! I love your color scheme and background choice. What a beautiful family!
I LOVE all the pictures!! You have a beautiful family! Hope you are all doing well!
Loved your adorable Christmas card!!!! Your family is absolutely beautiful!!!
Your family is beautiful! I haven't checked blogs forever, so congrats on the twins. You are a super mom now! :)
Post a Comment