Conner being Nephi
I have forgotten in just 3 years what a brand new baby brings. I don't think I have left my house since Sunday. It is still cold so I guess it's for the best. Today I actually will leave for a Doctor's apt for Brynlee. She was born with a herniated belly button. I wasn't too worried about it when she was born because they are common. Well it had gotten much bigger and is protruding pretty far out. So we are getting it checked. I also get to go out with some friends tonight for dinner and to see Bridal Wars, how fun! Some fresh air will do me some good! Conner is usually all the conversation I get in the day, and if you know Conner the conversation never stops until his head hits the pillow at 7pm. I look forward to Ryker getting home from school so Ryker can take over the conversation for awhile. In fact while I am writing this he has been asking me if Brynlee is in my tummy. Thanks for the boost of confidence Con! He is so fun to have around, Brad and I always have good Conner stories to tell! We love you Conner!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
I don't get out much
Created by Lacey at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear you're able to get out and have some fun! Brynlee is starting to get more personality to her face, she's such a doll! Have fun playing dress-up!
lol...that little conner!! what a kid! oh my gosh lacey and that girl IS beautiful!! i mean gorgeous! look at those eyes, i love it. send her to me. i want her...okay, well, i want my own, but man is she a doll!! and i'm sure you look great! your kids are just confused. love you!!
Post a Comment