I kinda feel bad that all my posts are about Brynlee! Well ok I don't really, I have waited 5 years for her. Ryker and Conner are great and I love having them, but you just can't dress them up like you can with girls! I have come to the point with Ryker that I can't pick out his clothes everyday. I feel like I get nice shirts and pants so he will not have a problem looking nice but he always seems to find some random shirt and pants that were not meant for eachother and wears them, luckily we have a rule about play clothes and town clothes. Conner is at the age of doing everything on his own so his clothes never match plus he always has to have a hat to go with it. In the picture Conner has 4 shirts on! I am glad they are confident and independant boys! Brynlee has so many cute clothes and hair assesories It's a good thing I have a few years before she starts!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
More of Brynlee
Created by Lacey at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ummmm, whats with the clown shoes? She just gets cuter & cuter.
Your kids are adorable. I agree about the girls being fun to dress-I decided that's why the Lord didn't send us one.....I couldn't be disciplined enough and we can't afford her. :) I can't believe how big they are all getting.
Look at those dimples! Adorable! So, I'm embarrassed to admit that I've had a baby gift for you in my closet for a couple months...and I haven't been up to drop it off. Soon, I promise!
She is so cute, look at those dimples. I love it! Having a girl is so much fun. I LOVE the clothes and bows and everything.
So, so, SO cute! Broden still can't look at pictures of her without talking about her little fingers, little toes, and little nose!
Oh my heck! I can't believe how big she has gotten. I guess I don't get out much either! :) She is so pretty!! I love her dimples.
Post a Comment