I searched and searched the interent trying to find cute baby bedding as soon as I found out I was having a girl. I knew none of the stores around here had anything I liked. I finally found a lady from New York who sold the most adorable bedding sets. I loved the fact that you could pick out the fabric- which was the most unique I had ever seen and pick exactly how the quilt, bumper and shirt were to look. The only problem was she was pretty expensive. I stewed over buying through her, Brad was great and told me to do what I wanted. When it finally came down to it I couldn't spend the money. So... I copied her ideas. I called a friend of mine who is a great at sewing and showed her a print off of the bedding. I went and bought the fabric from a craft store when the minky and fabric was on sale. With no pattern she made the most adorable bedding I have ever seen. She did a fantastic job! Thanks so much Stephanie!
Also- Thanks babe for the hours of painting and hanging stuff (even if there wasn't a stud behind the pictures)!
Friday, March 13, 2009
How cute is this!
Created by Lacey at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
very cute
Candace Nielson
I need to be re-invited to your blog. I want to see your baby! I love your comments.
Lacey
bradnlacey@msn.com
Haha that is almost sad that you left me a comment on your blog-at least I'm hoping it's me. :) You must have just known I love looking at your little family and what you're up to. I will invite you tonight. I'm warning you I'm an obsessive blogger-it's my journal that I print off each month and put in a 3-ring binder. So look at your own risk!!! I just have to tell you that your bedding is seriously adorable. So unique!!! I keep saying I hope for only boys but you make having a girl look awfully fun.
Cute room!!
you have such good taste!! what a good friend to help out.
I love your baby's room! Did someone make that, or did you buy it? Too cute!
Post a Comment