1st- Ryker reading on his own. That has been my favorite thing about him going to school. It is fasinating to watch your child learn a skill like that. He is such a good student. In fact, on Friday he brought home his progress report and received all 3's, thats the best you can do! I worried about sending him because he was barely 5. I hear he is social at school and chases the girls at recess- but thats to be expected. Great Job Ryker!
2nd- Conner! He is 3 and so you can imagine the conversations we have around here. Just yesterday I asked Conner if he knew that I loved him, he responded, well why do you? I said, well you came straight from heaven, he said- No, I came from Nexico (Mexico)! He is really into Mexico right now! He also loves Tom and Jerry, he gets laughing so hard he can't contol it- it's really cute!
3rd- Brynlee is smiling. Thats makes every midnight feeding OK! What a sweet girl!
4th- My new desk. Brad and I have been wanting to do this for awhile now. With Ryker now in school and wanting to use the computer as well as Brad needing it more for church and work, it was time. We had the perfect space but couldn't find the perfect desk. So we called a cabinetry place in town and we designed this. I love that everything has it's place now. I am an organizer.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Things that make me smile
Created by Lacey at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh ADORABLE!!! i have just LOVED reading your cute blog! What an adorable family Lacey!!! I'm SO glad we can keep in touch now!!! Your kids are a perfect mixture between you two!! SOOO cute!! :-)
lacey-it was so fun to see you a few weeks ago (regardless of my cooking). your kids are adorable, and i love the cute bedding for brynlee. and she's smiling-ohh my, so cute!
joanna
that desk looks awesome there, and of course, there is not an extra thing on it! Whenever I see a picture of Brynlee I think oh, she looks like Ryker. Then I see a different one and I think oh- she looks like Conner, then Brad. This one she looks like her mommy! I miss your fam and want to come hear Conner bustin up and Ryker read and see that girl smile. I hope I get to soon. Love you all.
so cute! your boys are adorable. and conner can come hang out with me anytime, i love tom and jerry!! he is so my bud. and also, i seem to remember someone worrying about a certain little girl...and she is absolutely more gorgeous everyday!! seriously, that smile is gorgeous! thanks for posting pictures. i'm in love with her! i want to come meet her so bad! oh, and see you too!
Your little girl is too cute!!! My friend just named their girl Brinley too! It's spelled differently, but such a cute name...maybe I'm totally partial to the name because Jeremy has a little girl named Brinley as well! Soo cute, and glad to see you in the blogosphere!
Brynlee looks so grown up! She is so so cute. little smiles are my favorite! I am still laughing about Conner's comment. That is hilarious!!!! And way to go Ryker! I didn't know he could read, that is awesome!
Super cute! Well, I thought I'd send you an email, but since I don't have your address, I guess this will work. I wanted to invite you to a Bunko night at a friend's house (one of the girls that I brought to the bow party...Merilee) on Thursday night at 6:30pm. We will be having dinner and playing games. We are trying to meet new people and just get out of the house. Right now there are 8 people, and we'd love more (you are welcome to bring someone with you also). The only thing you need to bring is $5 to help pay for the prizes at the end of the night. Please let me know if you'd like to come. Email me at: amber@s3studios.com
Of course I have the cutest grandchildren in the whole world and obviously everyone agrees. They are each so cute and adorable and smart and of course very clever. Love that Conner keeps us laughing. Kisses to Brinlee!
Post a Comment