It's times like this that I do wish we lived closer. I thought I would tell you a few things that I love and admire about you. 1st- you are a wonderful grandma, and ALL your grand kids love you so much. 2nd- you are so giving and kind to so many. You always try to make people feel special and I have been the recipient of that many times. 3rd- you love the Lord. Growing up, I walked in on you many times saying your prayers and reading your scriptures, it helped me form that habit in my own life. 4th- you are a great mom and friend. I am lucky that my mother is also my best friend. I feel I can share my ups and downs of motherhood and all my funny stories of the boys. Now that I have a daughter I hope we can have a relationship like you and I have had. Thanks for being such a greatexample to me. I love you Mom! Happy Birthday!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Happy Birthday Mom!
Created by Lacey at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Aren't moms amazing? I don't know where I would be without mine. I can only imagine how great yours must be because she has a daughter like you. I absolutely LOVED the videos. Connar's responses were the best. Brynlee is getting so big. HOw fun!!!
happy birthday, Belinda! those responses are sooo funny. wow! she's 35! impressive. my primary kids told me i was 40 for my birthday! she's got me beat!
Hey Lacey! This is Lori- your old roommate from Ricks. I saw your link from Emily's blog and I wanted to say hello. You have a beautiful family! I just have to say that I still remember how sweet your mom was. She even gave me a card on my birthday! I hope you guys are all doing well. I would love to catch up sometime.
P.S. Alea commented on my blog but I can't find her to reply. Do you still have contact with those guys?
Ohhh so cute! I just loved the video. Kids are SO fun! They always keep you on your toes and make me smile! So Lori and I are both bugging you about Alea's contact info! Let her know I want to check her blog!! Is it private? Tell her to add me or something! I sent you my email info... So glad we can keep in touch! You have such a beautiful family!
Sorry, this is for ALEA in case she checks here: embaird20@yahoo.com
THANKS! :)
Post a Comment