Sunday, February 8, 2009

Brynlee's Blessing

Just wanted to give a special thanks to both Brad and I's family for coming to the blessing. It was a wonderful day. Brad gave her a beautiful blessing. Between Brad's brothers and Dad and my brother and Dad, there was 9 uncles and grandpa's standing in the circle. It was so fun to see everyone and have them love our new baby. Here are some pics of the day.



5 comments:

Courtney Alldredge said...

I thought it was a great day too. She is one special girl and I am just itching to see her more. Love you all!

Candace and Brian said...

What a wonderful weekend. Brynlee's dress was gorgeous and she looks beautiful too. I wish we could see her in person! I bet you are absolutely loving having a girl.

Janae said...

She is absolutely adorable, and that dress is gorgeous. It looks like it was a wonderful weekend for you. Congratulations, you guys!

Deborah Austin said...

I am a good friend of the Nielson family, so I hope it is ok I peeked on your blog.

Your baby is beautiful. Love the blessing dress that is gorgeous! It is so fun to have a girl!

Tell Brad Hi it's been a while since I have seen that guy! You guys have a cute, cute family!

Halvorsen Family said...

Well done! She is beautiful, Lacey.