Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brynlee's Hair




Just thought I would share a few new pictures of Brynlee and her hair. What a cutie!

5 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Holy cow!!!! I seriously can't believe that hair. That is crazy. She is a cutie. I can't wait to watch her grow up. She is going to be a heart breaker. How fun for you to finally have a little girl! Hope everything is going well.

Courtney Alldredge said...

LOVE HER!

- said...

Hey lacey I saw your baby on Courts blog and had to peak on yours. she is so stinkin cute! I love the hair. were having a little girl in march and cant wait to see her, and get her out of me! take care- Emily (dickson)

Summer Freeman said...

SO CUTE!!! LOVE THE HAIR!!

Countrylivn' said...

WoW, she is a doll, we had one that had hair just like that and she STILL has the BEST hair ever, lucky girl! Congatulations! PS now I think we know what Brad would have looked like as a girl, she looks just like him! (I think anyway) Cute, cute!!