Friday, January 16, 2009

Brynlee Elise Nielson



Were happy to Welcome Baby Brynlee to our family! She was born at 7:56am on January 13th. She weighed 7lb 3oz and was 19 1/2 inch long. We took her to the doctor today and she does have a little johndis (sp) and has dropped down to 6lb 11oz. Everyone comments on how small she is. She does seem really little and that could be due to her small head. The boys love her and are so excited we are home from the hospital. She has a ton of dark brown hair, I just love it!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!! I am so excited for you. I can't believe all the dark hair. I am so excited for you and your little family. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! We love her already.

Anonymous said...

well, i emailed you this, but i just love comments on the blog, so...I LOVE HER!! she is the cutest little thing i have ever seen. i love her hair and her petite-ness, and her cute little face!! CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! Love the hair. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you get the much coveted dark hair. Something got mixed up up there cause Tay got your hair and Brynlee has Aaron's (color anyway). I am so excited for you and can't believe how different she looks then Ryker and Conner. She is beautiful and I can't wait to hold her. Miss you guys so much and keep that girl little for just two weeks till I get to hold her, then she can start changing. Love you Brynlee!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lace! She is so gorgeous! I got your blog address from through looking at my cousins blogs and Courtney's, etc. So how the crap are you?! We just had a baby girl in Sept. our blog is thepopefam.blogspot.com, You guys look great!! Love, Marissa

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty! Congratulations! Your kids all have their own look, and they are all so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love the name Brynlee, it is on the top of my baby name list, very cute! She is just darling, all decked out in pink and everything! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Lacey-Congratulations!! I'm excited you're not private anymore so I can see your cute boys and now your adorable girl! I know you definitely needed another girl in your house...so excited for you (and jealous too, I love all that pink and accessories)
Hope you recover and keep feeling well. Joanna Beus

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! We're so glad everything went well, and can't wait to see her!

Aleighy said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! I'm so glad you finally got your girl! I just love her dark hair. Hope all is well and you have a speedy recovery!

J.D. said...

Congratulations! We are glad to welcome Brynlee to the world in such a great family. Well done.