My c-section is scheduled for the 13th of January. I should be the first surgery of the day. I am ready! I have been having some contractions at night. My house is clean, Christmas is put away and some meals are in the freezer. Brad and I are so anxious to see her. Ryker is even counting down!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Lacey-I saw your blog at Jim & Sheryl's and have been waiting for it not to be private so I could see your darling family. How exciting you are having a girl. Congratulations. You look awesome by the way. It was so fun scrolling through the pictures and seeing how big the kids are getting. That is so much fun. Kandice's wedding looked beautiful. She is such a neat girl I'm so excited for her. Anyways, good luck to you!
We can't wait to meet her either! Hard to believe it's already time, not for you of course. So sad we couldn't celebrate Conner's B-day with you guys, looks like he had a great time though.
I am excited to see your little girl too. she will be cute! The wedding looked great!
Hi Lacey--I know you don't know me, but I was a friend of Brad's from high school. I hope you don't mind that I peaked at your blog...your kids are just adorable, and good luck with your delivery. C-sections are the way to go! Anyways, tell Brad hello for me, and feel free to check out my blog anytime! :)
~Mikaela (Knight)
YEAH! That's today! I just found your blog and am also so excited to see your new baby GIRL. I hope you post pictures soon! Hope all is well. Keep in touch.
http://ayountfamily.blogspot.com
I can't believe I just stumbled onto your blog! Hopefully everything went well today, and I can't wait to see your little girl!
hope your babysitter went away unafraid of scary phone callers.....in other news: SHE'S HEEERREEE!!! WOO hoo!! K, I know you're not Tiff so you won't be posting from the hospital (Tiffany, if you read this I do expect posts from you!)...but hurry up when you get home! So sad I'm missing yet another one of your babies!! Hope things went well. Love you!!
Post a Comment