Monday, January 5, 2009

Conner's Birthday





Conner has been talking about his Birthday for months now. Every time you ask him what kind of cake he wants he says a "Skateboard cake." The day of his Birthday was a little hectic because everyone was busy decorating for a wedding reception. We found time to celebrate anyways with all his Nielson cousins at Grandma and Grandpa Nielson's. His cake is supposed to be a skateboard. Don't laugh, I did the best I could in the time I had. He was happy and knew what it was that's all that matters right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lacey, I love the cake and it totally looks like a skateboard, I bet he was thrilled! You think now that he actually has the scooter and has gotten a skateboard cake that he won't talk about it so much, I'll be interested to hear. Miss and love you all oh and you looked great in all those wedding pics I don't know what you were stressing about! Love ya!