Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryker

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday

5th Birthday

6th Birthday


Happy Birthday Ryker! I was reminiscing with Brad last night about how different our life was 6 years ago. I was also remembering the day my little baby boy was born. I didn't think he could get any cuter and he has. Ryker is of course very dependable, like most 1st borns are. He is very protective and good friend to Conner. He absolutely adores his baby sister, and is a huge help with her. He has a tender heart and trys hard to make good choices. He is the first to remind you of reading scriptures and saying prayers at night. He does excellent at school and is very social. He loves being outside playing soccer and riding his bike. We love having Ryker in our family. We love you!

3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

One of my first introductions to the Nielson family was coming to the hospital to see you right after Ryker was born. I have never felt so uncomortable before...I can only imagine how thrilled you were to see us! ;) Happy Birthday Ryker and good luck with school. Lacey...awesome job each year on the cakes!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Ryker

Dacia said...

Those are some cute birthday cakes & Ryker is adorable!