Brad is still at Mt and the kids are in bed so I have a minute to post a couple of my favorite pictures of the evening. Lynn Clark took them a couple weeks ago and did a great job. 





Sunday, September 20, 2009
Nielson Fam photo shoot
Created by Lacey at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
DARLING family pictures. I loved them. Your photographer did a great job. You have such a cute little family!
They look great. Your baby girl is growing up fast!
Boots and bows so cute!!
cute cute!!! Kensi is in here yelling "that's brynlee, that's brynlee!" such a cute family you have!!
you've got the cutest family, lacey! i gotta say the one of the two boys with their faces so close is my favorite.
and...i loved your thankful post, such a good reminder.
Those ones turned out great, cant wait to come see the rest!
You have an amazing family. Beautiful pictures!
Lacey!! Your kids are darling!! Love those family pics! You're as beautiful as ever! :)
very cute Lacey, you have a sweet family
Can I please have her? She is so darling. And I am obsessed with the gap's hippie line! Love the dress!
hi lacey. what a beautiful family. those kids are so precious. glad to see you are all doing well!
Post a Comment