Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thankful

Most days I don't think of anything but the things on the calender and the every day stuff, and then every once in awhile I will have one of those days where I realize how fortunate and blessed I really am. Usually it comes with tragedy in your own life or someone close, thankfully neither are the case today. I attended the temple this morning and my purpose was a little more clearer. I just looked at my children tonight and realized how very blessed I am. I looked at my husband for the brief 2 minutes I saw him in between work and church meetings and realized Life is GOOD.

4 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

life IS good!!

Candace and Brian said...

I read your blog this morning and was having a miserable day. You gave me the idea I needed to attend the temple. I did already and can say I too now feel.....life is good!

Tasha said...

Amen. It is so nice to have those moments once in a while. Sometimes they keep us going in the hard times. Glad you had a good day.

Courtney Alldredge said...

Love you Lace and your kids! That family picture you put one looks great!